Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I had like the awesomest weekend ever.

It started on Friday and ended on Monday. Hehe.

Friday: The Social Network with Nanah. Some movie about a bunch of geeks. Smartass geeks from Harvard who party hard. I was seriously wondering how on earth they can party like crazy and still be so freaking smart. I am neither.

Saturday: Just pictures to sum it all up.



Like a little boy oh my god!

I SWEAR, Amirul's the fussiest eater ever. FUSSIEST. Seafood, allergy. Food court, no. Fast food, abs will be gone =__=. Zomg I could go crazy just thinking of places to eat. It's been almost a year and I'm still not used to it. Oh well, good luck to meeeee.

Sunday: We went trick or treating around Alyssa's neighbourhood. It was so fun. First time trick or treating in my 17 years of life. I suffer from a deprived childhood. My costume's kinda screwed up hehehe.






Sarah and I slept over. We watched Confessions of a Shopaholic and slept in the attic. So comfy!

Yup. Awesomest weekend ever.

GOODNIGHT! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment