Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today, i felt pretty ugly.

Just another one of those days.

But it's worst today because i already feel ugly even before stepping out of my house. Usually it's right after i step out when i compare myself to everyone else out there. I am not diagnosed with any mental illness whatsoever but i'm certain i have some insecurity disorder or something like that. And for some of you who don't even know shit and assume shit, leave me alone. I don't edit the LIGHTING of my pictures to look pretty. I edit it to hide imperfections. And i repeat, LIGHTING only. I don't own photoshop so i don't edit my features like my eyes, my nose, my mouth, my chin or whatever. I don't even want to. I kinda like my features teehee :) Well i guess i'll have to do something about my skin complexion real soon.

And if you don't know what i mean by lighting,


it's that okay. The bottom right is the original. Seeeee, no changes in features.

Okay whatever. Went to watch fireworks with Isya just now! We've been spending the past National Days together i realized. Hehehe yay ♥



Felt pretty girly today, cause of the outfit and shit. Okay that's not even girly. That's woman-y.

Okay so here are the freaking beautiful fireworks, and silhouette of the tree...






So pretty omg!

Can we pretend that fireworks in the night sky are like exploding stars?
I could really use a wish right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment