Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010




































Pretty much sums everything up. 2010 was a year of change. I made the worst decision in my life: to go to a junior college. But then again, I'm thankful I made that decision because I met the best people ever. From OG23 to A04 to MDC. Like I said, best people ever. These pictures do no justice because like 80% of 2010 was spent in school. Either in classrooms sleeping away, or running on the track, or in the cafe/canteen having breaks with the girls, or in the dance studio practicing for college day/teachers' day/flash mob. That's how I'm gonna remember 2010 by. Kinda sucks to know 2011 won't be the same. Fine, it'll be 2010 again, but with a whole different bunch of people. I don't really know what my new year resolutions are. But one thing for sure, I CANNOT BE LATE FOR SCHOOL THIS YEAR. I spent god knows how much on MCs and cabfares last year just to save my ass from getting suspended. Ahh screw the rule. But then again, since I might not be staying... ;)

Sorry I'm 5 days late but,
HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS! ♥

P/S: Sorry for the horrifying first picture XD I forgot to mention that in 2010, I dyed my hair black way too many times too.

Part 2 tomorrow! Or something ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment