Sunday, February 6, 2011

Massacore advertorial

So i've decided to stop bumming around all day and do something productive. For example, continue working on my blogshop, like how i did when i was 15. It's amazing what a 15-year-old-me could accomplish. I actually had everything going good for me. Blogshop, music "career" (Valentique), even love was going amazingly well (or so i thought).

I'm a different person now but i guess it's safe to say i want some of my 15-year-old self back.

Miss take-chances
Miss i-can-do-anything
Miss i-don't-care-what-haters-say

And i'll start with this, with Massacore. All over again. Full fucken swing.

I'm starting with sprees for now and hopefully someday i can start collections of my own. Or even manufacture my own pieces. I'm getting excited already!

So yuppp, i'm currently having a spree/pre-order on korean apparel. Or at least i think it's korean. I actually don't really like asian sprees because of the way the clothes are styled. But really, if you style it well, it will turn out way too pretty! You don't need to spend twice as much on Topshop, Zara etc etc, where you're actually paying for the brand. Plus, those kinda clothes are kinda common since like, EVERYBODY shops at Topshop. Or maybe about 70% of the teenage population. No offense to those who do, i happen to love Topshop ;)

But it's time for something different, yes?

This blouse is a wardrobe staple! And i really really love the way it's styled. Brilliant!

All i can say is, I FREAKING LOVE THIS!

This is really pretty too! Available in 3 colours: navy green, grey, brown. I like the navy green one most, as shown by pictureeee!

And yesss, there's more at http://themassacore.blogspot.com. I specially selected the pieces. So whatever there is on Massacore, i really like and will definitely wear them! I don't believe in selling things just because they are popular or whatever whatever. This is my blogshop afterall :)

Oh, do check out the layout. Really simple but this airhead took a long long time to figure out the html and all! hahahaha sigh.

And do me a favour pretty please?

Freemansland | Forum

Click on the "vote for us on FML" icon and when redirected to the page, just click on "Enter and vote". That's alllll! Oh, FML in this context does not mean fuck my life okay. Hahaha, the shit is getting old! Eventho i don't really say it much in conversations. The only person allowed to fuck my own life is me k? ME ME ME ME ME!

Okay, sidetrack, i think the models are reallyyyyy pretty! *dies*

I WUV YOU ALL! ♥

themassacore.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment