Sunday, March 13, 2011

i can't explain my disappearance from this space because honestly, i've just been lazy. i'm just gonna post a few pictures because i am beyond sleepy now. it's not even 3 yet and this is goooood! MUST.STOP.NOCTURNAL BEHAVIOR.

so today #1 i walked along orchard road all by myself with a clothes rack and a bag of clothes, looking like a hobo. definitely. #2 a guy offered to help me but i wanted to look strong and all so i was like, nahhh i'm cool. #3 i walked behind him and continued struggling with my stuff. #4 set up the rack all by myself *beams* and was all alone at the stall while waiting for those 2 suckas. #5 for once i didn't spend more than i earn today ^^




i can't promise you i didn't get into a lot of near-accidents today because of my top. it got hooked everywhere! hmmmm i should give it away to kausies, double the probability of an accident >:)

till...next time! ♥

oh how can i forget! before i go, I ESCAPED TPJC BITCHIEZZZZZZ! forever and ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment